Sunday 12 November 2017

God's Point of View

The following is an excerpt from a speech Younus AlGohar delivered to a gathering of spiritual leaders in Mexico before the Amor Universal Conference.


Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi said, ‘Those who are spiritual - who are Godly - are always happy. They never look sad.’
When I went into the depth of knowledge pertaining to God, I found out that God is more romantic than Romeo and he wants his friend to act like Juliet. However, when we become spiritual and religious, we become so serious.

When it comes to becoming a spiritual person, there should not be any difference whether that seeker is a woman or a man. There are so many people in the world who talk about spirituality; however, their definition of spirituality is very fake.

The point I want to raise today is how do we, the creation, think - and how does God think? What is God’s point of view? How does he think about us and what does he want?
Both parties should be aware that there is a relationship between them. For example, if you love me, you should tell me. If I love you, I should I tell you. If I love a woman, and everybody else knows but her (or vice versa), what is the point?

So in a similar fashion, if we want to love God, we should tell him. If I want to tell a woman that I love her, but she is not here, then it is like talking to the walls. When you are in a mosque, church, temple or synagogue and you say, ‘God, I love you,’ you are telling walls.
The temples, churches, mosques, etc. are not the true houses of God. In these worship places, we do some sort of worship. That’s it.
The true house of God is the heart.
There was a man at the time of Moses. He heard that Moses spoke to God on the Mount of Sinai. So he went to every mountain and yelled, ‘God, where are you?’ There was no reply. When there was no reply, he became really depressed. He said, ‘God, I looked for you everywhere. You spoke to Moses on this Mount of Sinai. I came here and called out your name, but you didn’t reply.’

Then, [sometime later], it was his calling. he was about to die. The angels who were taking out his soul asked him, ‘Why are you so sad?’

He said, ‘I wanted to speak with God all my life. I wanted to love him all my life, but I couldn’t find any way.’

Then, in that last moment, the angels said to him, ‘Speak to God now. He is listening to you.’
He said, ‘God, where are you? I looked for you everywhere.’
God replied, ‘You looked for me everywhere but you forgot yourself. I was in your heart.’
This is the important organ in our body, whether it is about our physical life or whether it is about our relationship with God.
People want to love God. Some people want to love God while being a Muslim. Some others want to love God as a Christian. Every religious person wants to love God within their religion. This is why everybody loves him differently.
But now, God wants them to love him with uniformity. All should love him with the heart.

No comments: