Monday 15 June 2015

A Miracle of Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi in India

On the 31st of May, 2015, Mr. Qayyum of Messiah Foundation International interviewed Ms. Soniya of Chhatarpur, Delhi about the miracle she had experienced whilst speaking to Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi’s image on the Moon.

On the 11th of December, 2013, doctors had discovered an anechoic cyst in Ms. Sonia’s ovaries, diagnosing her with hydrosalpinx and pelvic inflammatory disease.

Regarding her experience, Ms. Soniya states,

‘I believe in Kalki Avatar Ra Gohar Shahi…at the time I was diagnosed, I was working in a company. The doctors told me to have surgery to remove the cyst within 15 days or the cancer would become worse.’

‘One Sunday, whilst at my company, I prayed to Kalki Avatar Gohar Shahi and I said, “Lord, I have two kids and I don’t have the money to get this operation.” I started crying thinking about the future and what would happen to my children. I thought, “Lord, what will happen? What should I do?”’
‘Then in the evening of that Sunday, I started to look at the Moon. I started to talk to the Moon and whilst speaking to it, I saw a ray of light shoot from the Moon towards me. It only came towards me. After the light came towards me, I felt like something was exiting my body slowly through my feet and through my head. First, I was crying and then I started laughing involuntarily.’ 
‘I don’t know what that was; only Kalki Avatar Lord Gohar Shahi knows how He blessed me.

‘After that, I prayed to the Moon out of happiness. When I put my hands to my face, I smelt fragrance. The fragrance was so intense that I thought someone was burning incense. Then I thought to myself, “This is a workplace. Who would burn incense here?” I went outside and I realised the fragrance was coming from my own body. I did this three times and every time, the fragrance was coming from me.’

‘I returned home happily. My brothers told me to get an ultrasound again, even though I told them I felt fine. First, the pain had been very intense but now I noticed that the pain was lessening gradually. I felt continuous inner peace. My family pressured me to get checked again. The ultrasound came back completely normal.’

On the 27th of May, 2015, doctors issued a new report for Ms. Soniya which showed that she no longer suffered from any cyst or tumour.
Dr Deepak Kumar, who had diagnosed Ms Soniya, had no explanation for her improved condition, stating that it was a miracle.
Ms Soniya declares, ‘I am so ecstatic after this miracle and my faith in the Lord has become so solid! I told all my family and friends about Lord Ra Gohar Shahi.’
‘I realise now that the Lord is among us in this world. We just need to have faith. The day we all have faith in the Lord will be the day the world is fixed.’

No comments: